Tuesday 27 May 2008

What To Post??

What kind of articles can I post on my blog?? My experiences?? Nah...too private. My thoughts on friends/relatives &/or members of the family?? Again, controversial, because knowing me, they might contain 'explosive' stuff...literally!!
Well, reviews of films I watch & books I read are easily acceptable options. I have an idea to post a couple of articles I had written during my leisure hours in Pune [ahh!! those were the days!!!], one on Helen Keller [u guessed it – this was written immediately after the release of 'BLACK'] & another on James Bond, one of my favourite characters of fiction.
I would also like to post here my research paper on Amitabh Bachchan, written about a quarter to five years ago, shortly before my M.A. Part-2 exams. The paper, unbelievable as it might seem, was part of my course curriculum. Let's see...
Now if only the two bothers I'd mentioned in my previous posting were not there......

1 comment: