Tuesday 27 May 2008

opening the innings...

Hello there.
The blog phenomenon took a while to reach me. For the past one year or so, I have going thru a lot of blogs belonging to & created by friends &/or colleagues. Some of my friends – Shalini, for example – have also been telling me to create my own blog wherein I can put down my thoughts, but I was not sure of the venture myself. It is never quite easy to put down in black and white your personal thoughts at a place where they are up for public viewing. However, the step has been finally been taken.
I do not promise to be as regular as I would really like to be in posting new blogs, & this is mostly because of 2 reasons: [a] work pressure & [b] not having internet access at home, both of which are quite big pains. Nor do I promise to provide entertaining, masaledaar stuff for those who visit my blog. One thing, however, I do promise, & that is to be honest in voicing my thoughts & opinions.
Happy reading, then, & a hearty welcome to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment