Friday 30 January 2009

Life's Like That...

Hello.

Nearly 5 months have elapsed since my last post. Apart from work pressure, which was at its killing peak during the last quarter of the year gone by, my inherent laziness was another prime reason for this inordinate delay. Add to that my wife not allowing me [yet] to get Internet connection installed at home [she fears I'll get hooked to Savita Bhabhi on the net], & u know why I was away for so long.

Anyway, here's a brief of what happened in my life in these last few months. Work-wise, AT&T's over [the project, that is] after more than a year of driving us crazy. However, the truth is that we in the Beta team enjoyed greatly despite the mad schedules. Am hoping for another such project to come my way soon.

On the personal front, my wife & I moved in to our new home during the last week of November, when Mumbai was being attacked by a group of terrorists sent over by our old friend Pakistan. Some people just never give up.

Also finished reading the entire Ian Fleming collection in the last 2 months. What a writer! In my books, he is right up there with Alistair MacLean & Jack Higgins [wonder how I overlooked mentioning him in my post on Matthew Reilly]. While on Fleming, the new James Bond film 'Quantum Of Solace' & the new Bond novel 'Devil May Care' [penned by Sebastian Faulkes] are rather below par...& I'm being mild!

[To be continued...]

No comments:

Post a Comment